[rt-users] Bug RT 4.04 ?

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 5 09:47:11 EST 2012

For what it's worth, subjects like the above aren't very useful.  The
most likely answer is usually "not a bug" and a subject descriptive of
the specific problem makes the archives more accessible.  :)

On 01/05/2012 08:06 AM, Daniel Garcia Mejia wrote:
> Condition: On create
> Action: Notify Owner
> Template: Global: Transition
> Phase: TransitionCreate
>

> I create a ticket on this queue and assign one Owner (for example
> 'Person1'), and I see on the terminal:

Are you assigning yourself as the Owner when you create the ticket?
You're probably running into NotifyActor.

Thomas