[rt-users] rt-mailgate

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Mon Jan 9 17:08:34 EST 2012

And if that doesn't work, since I have a certificate with a domain name (although signed by our internal CA which all of our PCs trust), I had to put in below where Mauricio put in https://localhost, I actually needed to use my dns name in which the certificate is assigned (e.g. https://MyRT)

My $0.02 worth as well. :)