[rt-users] AutoRefresh any page

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Jan 18 16:40:18 EST 2012

Is there anywhere in particular on the page this needs to go?  Or any
particular callback that I need to latch on to?

I've been going round and round with this and I can't get the page to update.

I've tried a lot of variations too....

I'm not familiar with jQuery so I don't know if it needs to go somewhere
special or if there is some way it needs to be triggered: onload=... ????

--Yan