[rt-users] rt 4.0.4 scrip get current user default queue setting

Jim Lesinski jim.lesinski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:48:13 EST 2012

Hello,

I am working through a scrip to change change the queue to the current
user's default queue setting on Take. I have everything working when
setting to a static queue string, but I can't seem to get the current
user's default queue value.

It seems like it would be something like:
$self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->DefaultQueue;

If someone could tell me how I can figure it out that would be great. I
would love to know where I can look to find out in the code, or via command
line. The Wiki on CreatorObj says "To Be continued'.

Maybe I am looking at the wrong class object?

Thanks,
Jim