[rt-users] Auto change Queue on Take

Jim Lesinski jim.lesinski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:02:00 EST 2012

I just ran into similar issue and it seems that:

return 1 unless $self->TransactionObj->Type eq ‘Take’;

does not work in RT 4.0.4. I checked the Transactions table in the database
and it looks like the type is inserted as "Set" when clicking the Take
button. I found a CustomConditionSnippet for Take here:
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/CustomConditionSnippets

my $txn = $self->TransactionObj;
return 0 unless $txn->Type eq "Set";
return 0 unless $txn->Field eq "Owner";
return 0 unless $txn->OldValue == $RT::Nobody->id;
return 0 unless $txn->NewValue == $txn->Creator;
return 1;

This does work, but it also fires the scrip when assigning a ticket to
oneself while within a ticket if the owner was nobody.

Can anyone confirm whether or not $self->TransactionObj->Type eq
‘Take’; changed intentionally or if this is actually a bug?

Thanks!
Jim