[rt-users] Can't open Ticket Time::ParseDate error

john s. fireskyer at hochsitze.com
Mon Jan 23 07:29:18 EST 2012

RT: 3.8.9
Server : Ubuntu 10.04

Hello everybody,

Due  to this ticket

I have a similar problem again

So i tried to create a new user but if i do so and press the create  Button
he forwarded me to my Dashboard and nothing happens.

What do you see in /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog  Also, what are the
entries in /opt/rt4/var/log (error and access)? (is the "click" registered?)

There no entries anymore  which belongs to RT in the other logfiles.

The link behind the create user option is:

https://server.local/Admin/Users/Modify.html?Create=1

the rt.log entry after  clicking  the create user button :

[Mon Jan 23 12:16:02 2012] [debug]: RT::Date used Time::ParseDate to make
'now' 1327320962 (/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Date.pm:222)

it   makes no  sense for me

best regards

john s.