[rt-users] queue query string and statistics

Alexander Sagratyan fm100terra at mail.ru
Mon Jan 23 08:16:25 EST 2012

Hello.
 I have two questions concerning queues:

1)  I am not able to change a query string of the General queue. Whenever I am adding a new search criteria such as resolved and deleted ticket status, after updating everything works, resolved and deleted tickets are displayed, but the problem begins when I am returning to the home page of RT - query string is not saved. What can be the solution to this problem?

2) Is there  some perl module which collects and displays the ticket statistics in addition to the built-in feature of RT (queue search, charts)?

thanks in advance .