[rt-users] html display - is it working correctly in newer versions of RT?

Fuzy grofaty at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:18:18 EST 2012

Hi,
we are using RT v3.8.3. RT if working fine. End-users are sending an e-mail
which appears in the RT. Sometimes end-users in there e-mail client like
Thunderbird, Outlook etc edits e-mail with different colors adds a table and
numbers inside it etc. In this case when mail arrives at RT, only text is
displayed and all of the tables, colors are not displayed. We constantly
reply to end-users to send attachment, because RT does not support display
of HTML email editing.

I have read a RT web page and there is info about "Richtext editing". What
is this feature all about? As I see it if using RT input box text editing is
possible. What about displaying of richtext (hmtl formated text like tables,
colors etc) from e-mails send by end-users? Are they properly displayed in
newest versions like post 3.8.3?
Thanks