[rt-users] Articles - no content text box

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Mon Jan 30 13:47:29 EST 2012

I'm trying to play with articles but when I go to create or modify an
article, I see the form, but there's no corresponding text box for the
"Content" box.

I've tried modifying a created article; no joy.

The user I've set up has superuser permissions; in addition I've created a
test articles group that has all permissions for editing articles set.

I'm running 4.0.2; there are no errors in the log files.  At this point,
I'm stumped.

--
On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not