[rt-users] RT4.0.6/Nginx = Blank Page

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 2 15:18:29 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Jay Christopherson
<jc.listmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've installed RT4.0.6 on CentOS 6.2 (default install).  I've never had a
> problem with previous versions of RT running on Apache, but in this case,
> Nginx/PHP-FPM is the setup.  I already have two applications running fine
> under that setup.
>
> I installed RT4, resolved all the dependencies successfully and used the
> RT::Extension::Nginx module to setup the Nginx configs for RT.  But, when I
> attempt to browse to the front page, I get nothing but a blank page.  No
> html error codes generated (or any other errors for that matter).
>
> I've reverified all the dependencies, verified that there are no errors in
> php-fpm or nginx (debug enabled) and RT itself doesn't seem to output
> anything at all into the debug log I enabled in RT_SiteConfig, so I'm at a
> bit of a loss right now.
>
> Any suggestions for further troubleshooting or pointers?

Logs. Not only errors but debugs. How did you configure logging in RT?
Use syslog or standalone file. What do you use to start RT server?
Config generated by the extension setups Nginx as a proxy, so you have
to start RT as well and extension comes with the script to do it.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.