[rt-users] Running rt-server with SSL certificate

Mayk Backus backus at nlcom.nl
Tue Jul 24 08:20:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

We start RT with the rt-server command located in the sbin directory of RT.
It's a own kind of daemon of RT that listens on a port.

Thanks again, regards,

Mayk

Van:  Jack Zabolotnyi <jzabolotnyi at arces.net>
Datum:  Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:16:21 +0200
Aan:  Mayk Backus <backus at nlcom.nl>
CC:  <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Onderwerp:  Re: [rt-users] Running rt-server with SSL certificate

Actually, there is nothing about RT. You have to look how to run web-server
with SSL. For ex. module for apache is mod_ssl.
 RT in this case is simply a backend (like php, perl, python) that generates
you content.

--
Jack Zabolotnyi
Arces Network, LLC

e: jzabolotnyi at arces.net
w: http://www.arces.net <http://www.arces.net/>

PGP key: 2048R/7F2AB658 2012-07-02
PGP fingerprint: 4C7E 00A8 5210 F3D9 0509  C70E 87C8 666E 7F2A B658