[rt-users] RTFM problem deleting article / CurrentUserCanSee Unimplemented

Gunnar Gorges gunnar.gorges at zmaw.de
Wed Jul 25 07:30:30 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I encountered a problem with RTFM today: I am not able to delete any
article without RT throwing an error message "An internal RT error has
occurred".

The logfile shows this:
[error]: RT::FM::Article::CurrentUserCanSee Unimplemented in
RT::Transaction.
(/usr/share/request-tracker3.8/lib/RT/Transaction_Overlay.pm line 1035)
  (/usr/share/request-tracker3.8/lib/RT/Interface/Web/Handler.pm:233)

Has anyone seen this before and can point me to the direction how to fix
it? It appeared first time after the latest security update. I am using
RT 3.8.8 and RTFM 2.4.2 on Debian Squeeze.

Thanks and cheers!
Gunnar

--
Gunnar Gorges