[rt-users] Running rt-server with SSL certificate

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 25 10:30:03 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Mayk Backus <backus at nlcom.nl> wrote:
> Helle List,
>
> Is there a how-to that explains on how to run rt-server with a ssl
> certificate. We have a wildcard cert that we want to use on our RT
> installation.
>
> Any tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance,

Well. You can start rt-server with plackup as any other psgi app. This
way you can use all features of any Plack/PSGI server.

Patch for Starman to do SSL:
https://github.com/miyagawa/Starman/pull/32

I don't know any other method to do this. Anyway, running rt-server
without front-end proxy is not good idea.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.