[rt-users] How to find which queues a user can post to, using the cli or the db

Andreas Davour andreas.davour at snowmen.se
Fri Jul 27 05:50:02 EDT 2012

Hi

I have searched the wiki and the mailing list archive and not found any hints.

What I'd like to do is create a list of active users, then go over that list or users, showing each and every queue that specific user have rights to post on.

I know how to do it in the GUI, but then I get a lot more information which I don't need, and I'd like to get the data in a way that I could pipe it for further processing on the command line.

Pointers to the documentation appreciated. I have looked around in the db and can't figure out how to tie the data about queue id and user id together.

thanks.

/andreas