[rt-users] recurring requests

Boli boli at itss.co.tz
Fri Jun 1 02:23:54 EDT 2012

we made a seperate queue with a scrip applied that created new tickets
with identical custom fields and other info every time an old ticket was
closed.

custom fields included interval between recurring events, so new tickets
were created with a due date in the future based on now()+the custom
field with the recurrence interval.

we actually use it to track recurring outbound payments, but should
easily apply to recurring maintenance too.

--
Jon 'Boli' Copeland
Network Engineer
boli at itss.co.tz