[rt-users] Problem with interpretation of images

Alexander Reintzsch alexander.reintzsch at netsystem.de
Mon Jun 4 12:58:37 EDT 2012

Am Montag, den 04.06.2012, 09:53 -0400 schrieb Thomas Sibley:
> On 06/04/2012 08:57 AM, Alexander Reintzsch wrote:
> > I face a problem with images I put in
> > /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-MyPlugin/html/NoAuth/img
> >
> > Some pictures are loaded correctly and some cause errors.
> >
> > The reason for this is, that the picture-files are interpreted by the
> > perl-interpreter and if the file contains a <% or <$ or simular things,
> > that the interpreter is looking for, it throws an error.
> >
> > What can I do to fix this?
>
> Use an autohandler to serve the images statically instead of through
> Mason automatically.  See how core RT does this in
> share/html/NoAuth/images/autohandler

Well, thanks for the idea. But autohandler doesn't work at all. Neither
in share/html/NoAuth/images nor anywhere else. It's beeing ignored.
I copied the picture, see attachment, into share/html/NoAuth/images and
got the Mason-compiling error

error:  '<&' without matching '&>'
at /opt/rt4/share/html/NoAuth/images/brushed-steel.jpg line 71.

How can I make it work?