[rt-users] SeeGroupDashboard - trying to let group A see group B's dashboards

Scotto Alberto al.scotto at reply.it
Sat Jun 9 20:20:55 EDT 2012

I'm trying to let group A see group B's dashboards, where A and B are not related as subgroups
What I did was:
Went to Admin/Groups/GroupRights.html?id=group_b_id
Typed 'A' in the field "Add group"
Ticked SeeGroupDashboard right.

But it doesn't work.
May be some kind of a bug in the ACL system?
I'm on RT 4.0.2

Generally speaking, is it correct my interpretation of the ACL user interface, GroupRights.html page?
I mean, if I am in Groups/GroupRights.html?id=X, and I select a group on the left, say Everyone, ticking rights means "grant Everyone the right to do this or that to Group X", doesn't it?
As well as, if I am in Queues/GroupRights.html?id=Y, and I select a group on the left, say Everyone, ticking rights means "grant Everyone the right to do something on Queue Y"

Thanks

Alberto Scotto

[Blue]
Via Cardinal Massaia, 83
10147 - Torino - ITALY
phone: +39 011 29100
al.scotto at reply.it
www.reply.it

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.