[rt-users] Callback to redirect page in Create.html

Jim Lesinski jim.lesinski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:42:53 EDT 2012

And here is what I ended up figuring out... Maybe that will even help you
Paul so you don't have to have a local Create.html

<%init>

my $ARGSRef = $ARGS{'ARGSRef'};

my $QueueObj = new RT::Queue($session{'CurrentUser'});
$QueueObj->Load($ARGSRef->{'Queue'});

if($QueueObj->Name eq 'WhateverQueue')
{
 $m->redirect('/Tickets/MyCustomPage.html');
}
</%init>
<%ARGS>
</%ARGS>