[rt-users] Custom template/scrip with conditional responses

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Jun 12 21:48:52 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:43:18AM -0400, Joe Harris wrote:
> Is there a way in templates to build one with a conditional response
> based on transaction type? (4.0.5)

RT's Templates are just Text::Template, you can read more about the
syntax at http://search.cpan.org/dist/Text-Template/
You can absolutely say Subject: { if (blah blah blah) { } else {} }
There is more about the particular syntax of RT's templates available
in docs/customiziing/templates.pod

-kevin