[rt-users] Show Tickets owned by a Group

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Fri Jun 15 06:37:00 EDT 2012

On Jun 15, 2012, at 5:14 AM, Michele Pinassi <michele.pinassi at unisi.it> wrote:
> there's a way to have a "widget", in dahsboard, that shows all tickets
> owned by a group ?

I think that you could achieve that by building a search that achieves this and then saving the search.  The saved search can then be added to the dashboard.

I've done this in order to add oldest unresolved tickets and oldest unowned tickets to a dashboard, so that we can find things that can probably just be closed after sitting in the queue untouched for 8 years.

You might have to tweak your permissions in order to allow saving searches and viewing saved searches.  Also note the difference between individual, group, and system level dashboards and saved searches.  I had to tweak things a bit in order to make it the way I wanted.

Hope that helps,
Jaime