[rt-users] RT on Ubuntu 12

Borngunners borngunners at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 15:01:22 EDT 2012

Has anyone have luck setting up and configuring RT on Ubuntu 12.04. I have done everything thus far, but I am having issue with my apache2 configuration. This is what I have in my configuration:

<VirtualHost *:80>

        AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
        perlsetEnv RT_SITE_CONFIG /etc/rt4/RT_SiteConfig.pm

        DocumentRoot "/opt/rt4/share/html"
        <Location />
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all

            SetHandler modperl
            PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
            PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
        </Location>
        <Perl>
            use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
            Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server");
        </Perl>

#tail -n2 /etc/apache2/sites-available/default
#Include "/opt/rt4/apache2-modperl2.conf"
</VirtualHost>

When I comment out "use Plack::Handler::Apache2;", apache2 does not give me any error, but I am not able to bring up rt via the web.