[rt-users] Sorting order of dashboards

Rolf Schaufelberger rs at plusw.de
Sun Jun 24 12:34:15 EDT 2012

Same problem.

Am 04.06.2012 um 15:52 schrieb Thomas Sibley:

> On 06/04/2012 09:43 AM, Marco Thorbruegge wrote:
>> Is that still supposed to work in 4.0.5, as it does not show any result?
>> The sorting order is still according to the ID.
>>
>> I tried both to put the callback in
>>
>> /opt/rt4/local/html/Callbacks/CustomDashboardSort/Dashboards/index.html/MassageDashboards
>
> That callback example on the wiki won't work in RT 4.x.  Take a look at
> the ListOfDashboards component under Dashboards/Elements/ for where the
> new MassageDashboards callback location is.  You'll also need to adjust
> args.
>
> Thomas

I  cann't find a callback named MassageDashboards.

In ListOfDashboards I see a callback ModifyDashboards  and when I create this callback it works, yet  ListOfDashboards shows the dashboards in the menu from the navbar,
While sorting works,  can I also increase the number of dashboards shown ?

But more importand to me: How can I modify the sort order of Dashboards in Dashboards/index.html ?

Rolf Schaufelberger