[rt-users] transaction by misstake shredderd

ktm at rice.edu ktm at rice.edu
Thu Mar 1 09:54:57 EST 2012

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 06:49:55AM -0800, john s. wrote:

> How can find out in the sql file  if it's an ticket or an transaction.
>
> i think it's this sql file:
>
> INSERT INTO
> `Transactions`(`created`,`creator`,`data`,`field`,`id`,`newreference`,`newvalue`,`objectid`,`objecttype`,`oldreference`,`oldvalue`,`referencetype`,`timetaken`,`type`)
> VALUES('2011-04-07
> 15:39:46','30',NULL,NULL,'103',NULL,NULL,'8','RT::Ticket',NULL,NULL,NULL,'0','Create');
>

> and if it's the case  which content or info  does this transaction
> contains.. my knowledge about databases  is very basic
>

> best regards
>
> john s.

That is the file. It is for the Transactions table and the value of the id = 103.
You can put the transaction back by running the SQL file from the interpretor. I'm
guessing that you are using MySQL (not in ANSI mode) due to the completely non-
standard quoting. Someone with more MySQL experience can give you some more
assistance. Good luck.

Cheers,
Ken