[rt-users] AT 2.0 on RT 4.0.5 - Doesn't work

Scott Gruber (gmail) senior.unix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:46:43 EST 2012

Yep I agree. As far as a working version that can import I don't know of any. The only option I see is try and figure out the code myself, not real big on perl though, or try and figure out the SQL database the values are stored in.

If anyone knows of a way to get a spreadsheet into AT 4.0.5 would be most helpful.

Scott

Sent from my iPad