[rt-users] Simple search "link" creation?

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 12:44:54 EST 2012

I'm using RT 3.8.8 and am curious if it is possible to create a search and present it on another web page as a link.

For example, I have certain RT queues for products.  On an internal product page, I'd like to have a link:  "Click here to see all RT support tickets for this product".  If they click, it will direct them to RT where they would be forced to log in to RT and then be presented with the results of the search I created (listing all open tickets in that product queue).

Can this be done?

Thanks!