[rt-users] reminders?

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 7 09:53:17 EST 2012

On 03/07/2012 06:05 AM, Martin Petersson wrote:
> It´s not in my ordinary crontab, right? Is it in
> /opt/rt4/bin/rt-crontool? In that case, where?

rt-crontool is the program you're running; don't modify it.  The line
you pasted from the wiki page is a crontab line.  You put it in
/etc/crontab or an RT specific crontab file.  You could also extract
just the command and turn it into a simple shell script and drop it into
/etc/cron.d/rt.

Please read "man 5 crontab" to learn more about cron.