[rt-users] How are Reminders linked to tickets?

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:13:43 EDT 2012

Ulf,

Reminders are Tickets with the type = "reminder" and they are linked to
other tickets via the LINKS table like any other ticket relationship.

Your problem could stem from the fact that the older versions of RT did not
automatically resolve a reminder when the ticker was resolved (not a
problem now) so you could have  reminder left over from before that was
linked to a ticket that is now resolved.

Just a thought.

Kenn