[rt-users] ExternalAuth problem

Sandra Wittenbrock sandra at hpcrd.lbl.gov
Tue Mar 20 19:21:47 EDT 2012

Hello,

Turns out my problem was that when I added MergeUsers, I had both:

Set( @Plugins, (qw(
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth
RT::Extension::LDAPImport
RT::Extension::MergeUsers
RT::Extension::CommandByMail)));

And a separate line;

Set(@Plugins, qw(RT::Extension::MergeUsers));

It appears RT was not happy with the duplicate settings.  Never found a
useful error message in the logs.

Cheers,

Sandra