[rt-users] Show images in ticket body / show html for transaction

Lukáš Loskot l.loskot at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 21 04:46:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm having toruble to show images which I have pasted to the reply text.

The images are not showing in the ticket history, but if I click on show
HTML, i can see that the image is in the code.
Then i have to copy and paste the code to a html file and just thani can
show it again.

Is it possible to show the images in the ticket history, or at least if I
click on the link "show html" to show the actual html page not just the html
code?

Thank you for your help.
Lukas Loskot