[rt-users] Some CFs display on ticket and update pages but not in query builder

Michael Steen michael.steen at livetext.com
Wed Mar 21 17:42:21 EDT 2012

Hello,

We're running RT 3.8.9, and it appears I might have a permissions
issue.  The way I've organized permissions might be a factor, so I'll
explain in brief.  The user is in "usergroupa," the queue level
SeeCustomField and ModifyCustomField group rights are granted to
"rightsgroup1" usergroupa is a member of rightsgroup1.

The strange thing is that some of the CF's show up in the Add Criteria
box, but some do not.  Previously, the Everybody group had
SeeCustomField right globally, so we hadn't noticed this until I
removed that.  Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Mike