[rt-users] Set colour tickets by priority

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 05:01:55 EDT 2012

On 21 Mar 2012, at 17:29, Alex Young wrote:

> I just updated to RT4.0.5 and managed to get it working.
>
> I used the 'Full featured ColumnMap script' from the wiki:
> http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ShowStatusInColor
>
> It's about a 3rd down the page, with a title of RT 3.8.x and written by
> me quite a while ago.
>
> Changes the paths to edit the new template and added a new colour for
> .statusstalled and that was all the changes needed on my install.

The reason, I found, that it wasn't always working, is that a lot of the standard search portlets use the ExtendedStatus column rather than the Status column, and so the ColumnMap callback needs to be modified to do stuff with ExtendedStatus too.

I also discovered you need to modify it not to do anything if you have users wanting to export searches as spreadsheets, because the HTML in the wiki example persists into your spreadsheet.

Tim