[rt-users] Trying top upgrade rt3 3.6.5 database to rt4 4.0.5 database.

Juanjo juanjillo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:17:55 EDT 2012

I read the README file and says:

   1b) Configure the new MySQL to use Latin1 as the default character
       set everywhere, not UTF-8.  This is necessary so the import in
       the next step assumes the data is Latin1.

My Mysql is not full Latin1 to do the upgrade.If you see other emails i
have a lot of problems with the datbase migration.

I only follow the instructions to make the upgrade

Thanks.
Best Regards,

--
Un saludo.