[rt-users] chart link with double slash in dashboard

Givano givano at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:48:44 EDT 2012

Here are the config files, as I said it happens only in the collection
of charts in a dashboard, if I load a chart directly the edit bar is
appearing normally in both 4.0.2 and 4.0.5. What I also found out that
if I do a quicksearch in RT 4.0.2 I don't get the edit bar, in RT
4.0.5 it shows up.

2012/3/29 Thomas Sibley <trs at bestpractical.com>:
> On 03/29/2012 05:12 AM, Givano wrote:
>> It looks like a bug in RT for me but maybe it's something wrong with
>> my config. Anyone can confirm this problem as well?
>
> Send your RT_SiteConfig.pm and apache conf otherwise we can't know if
> it's a config problem.
-------------- next part --------------
<VirtualHost *:80>

   AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
   PerlSetEnv RT_SITE_CONFIG /etc/request-tracker4/RT_SiteConfig.pm

   ServerAdmin root at company.com

   Redirect / https://rt.company.com/

   DocumentRoot /usr/share/request-tracker4/html

   <Directory /usr/share/request-tracker4/html>
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all

      SetHandler modperl
      PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
      PerlSetVar psgi_app /usr/share/request-tracker4/libexec/rt-server
   </Directory>

   # Limit mail gateway access to localhost by default
   <Location /REST/1.0/NoAuth>
      Order Allow,Deny
      Allow from 127.0.0.1
      Allow from 10.128.19.177
      Allow from 10.1.128.56
   </Location>

   <Perl>
     use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
     Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/usr/share/request-tracker4/libexec/rt-server");
   </Perl>

</VirtualHost>
   PerlSetEnv RT_SITE_CONFIG /etc/request-tracker4/RT_SiteConfig.pm

   ServerAdmin rt4 at company.com

   DocumentRoot /usr/share/request-tracker4/html

   <Directory /usr/share/request-tracker4/html>
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all

      SetHandler modperl
      PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
      PerlSetVar psgi_app /usr/share/request-tracker4/libexec/rt-server
   </Directory>

   # Limit mail gateway access to localhost by default
   <Location /REST/1.0/NoAuth>
      Order Allow,Deny
      Allow from 127.0.0.1
      Allow from 10.128.19.177
      Allow from 10.1.128.56
   </Location>

   <Perl>
     use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
     Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/usr/share/request-tracker4/libexec/rt-server");
   </Perl>

   ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
   LogLevel warn

   CustomLog /var/log/apache2/ssl_access.log combined

   SSLEngine on

   SSLCertificateFile    /etc/apache2/ssl/rt.company.com_crt.pem
   SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl/rt.company.com_key.pem

   SSLCACertificateFile /etc/ssl/mm/MMWebSvc_combined_crt.pem

   <FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
      SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
   </FilesMatch>
   <Directory /usr/lib/cgi-bin>