[rt-users] ExtractCustomFieldValues, insert fixed value when match

Stefan Stefanov ststefanov at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:01:40 EDT 2012

In this case I have to write code which do almost the same work as
ECFV is doing (extract from incoming mail field "From:").
I already use ECFV extension for filling other custom fields
and I think most efficient will be if I can use it for this field also.

Can someone post an example of such code in ECVF extension?

--
Stefan Stefanov