[rt-users] Corrupt attachments

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Fri May 4 09:13:02 EDT 2012

The .docx/.xml thing is related to apache's MIME-Type settings. You
essentially have to add all the microsoft 2007/10 extensions.

It's something to do with .docx files being zipped xml files or something
like that... I don't recall the details, but Google will help you.

Mike.

--
Mike Johnson
Datatel Programmer/Analyst