[rt-users] RT and S/MIME

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue May 8 10:58:47 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Marco Thorbruegge
<marco.thorbruegge at cert.europa.eu> wrote:
> is anyone out there successfully uses RT together with S/MIME?
>
> I'm aware of RT::Crypt::SMIME, is anybody using that, or found another
> solution? (we're using RT 4.0.5 and the current version of RTIR).

RT::Crypt::SMIME is old and works with 3.6 and may be 3.8, but never
was tested with 4.0.x. I know that customer we wrote it for uses it in
production. There is another implementation in our repository that
brings SMIME support close to level of GPG support.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.