[rt-users] Custom Fields won't show up when viewing RT through MediaWiki

Scott Pestana scott.pestana at linguamatics.com
Fri May 11 14:44:00 EDT 2012

All,
     We're using MediaWiki + RT to allow us to track issues currently
open, issues attributed to a customer's company, that kind of thing.
However we aren't able to get Custom Fields to be displayed when we use
them:

<rt custom=Customer></rt>

     We have only 4 Custom Fields, but none of them are displayed when
we try to pull them out.  Is anyone else having this experience?  For
information, we are using the "replace Postgres with MySQL" hack from
this page:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:RT

     I'm wondering if the MySQL alternative doesn't have the same way of
pulling the Custom Fields out the same way Postgres does.  Thoughts?

--
N. Scott Pestana
IT Infrastructure