[rt-users] msmtp setup woes (continued)

Scott Sjodin scott.sjodin at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:38:11 EDT 2012

Ok, so I found the right certificate, but when I run a test with msmtp -a
default username at domain.com...it just hangs. Tried it with all three SSL
ports (465, 587, 25) with the same result....what happens now? I can't
troubleshoot without error messages...

Thanks for everyone's assistance so far.