[rt-users] Setting up custom search for other users

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:19:46 EDT 2012

Jiten,

You make sure that you have granted all the rights you want the group to
have for searches to that group, then all members of the group will have
this search available to them. I do this on a Global level, that way
Privileged Users automatically get these rights when they are in a group
and a search is created by someone in that group they are a member of.

Kenn