[rt-users] R: R: Autocomplete feature for unprivileged users (AllowUserAutocompleteForUnprivileged?)

SCOTTO Alberto (Consultant) (FIAT POWERTRAIN TECHNOLOGIES) alberto.scotto at consultant.fptpowertrain.com
Tue May 29 09:01:17 EDT 2012

Then that will be my first try!
Thank you again,
I'll let you know as soon as I try

Alberto Scotto
Information Technologies Consultant

FIAT POWERTRAIN TECHNOLOGIES S.p.A.
Corso Settembrini 167, 10135 Torino, Italia
Da: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] per conto di Thomas Sibley [trs at bestpractical.com]
Inviato: martedì 29 maggio 2012 14.57
A: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Oggetto: Re: [rt-users] R: Autocomplete feature for unprivileged users  (AllowUserAutocompleteForUnprivileged?)

On 05/29/2012 08:50 AM, SCOTTO Alberto (Consultant) (FIAT POWERTRAIN
TECHNOLOGIES) wrote:
> Thank you very much for the link!
> It's a feature very useful for end users, so when I have time, I'll try to figure out how to solve the problem (I see a solution already exists, I'll see if it works on RT4).

FWIW, the autocomplete feature only exists in RT 4.  I believe the
correct workaround is to add /Helpers/Autocomplete/Users and
/Helpers/Autocomplete/Owners to the $SelfServiceRegex config option.

We're working on a fix which also refactors and tidies up the
autocomplete endpoints while we're at it.

Thomas