[rt-users] RT 4 Upgrade Slow Performance

Nathan Baker bakern at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:11:42 EDT 2012

Ruslan,

Thank you, that provided some great info.  I'm wondering if my issue (or
one of them) is from our custom fields.  There is one spot where it
consistently takes a couple seconds:

=Mason= localhost -
/Ticket/Elements/ShowCustomFields {{{
=Mason= localhost -
/Elements/ShowCustomFields {{{
=Mason= localhost -
/Elements/ShowCustomFields }}} 2.0221
=Mason= localhost -
/Ticket/Elements/ShowCustomFields }}} 2.0261
=Mason= localhost -     /autohandler }}} 3.2073

We only have 1 or 2 custom fields (depending on the Queue), and there are
less than 20 options for each.  Any ideas what could cause that, or is that
normal for custom fields?

Thanks,
Nate