[rt-users] Basic e-mail setup

Scott Sjodin scott.sjodin at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:57:04 EDT 2012

Hi all,

So I've got RT up and running, I've created a queue (that works) and a
group with users. I've granted the users all the rights available, and have
been having some trouble with e-mail notifications.

Right now, the only notifications that work are when an auto-reply is sent
to a requester informing them the ticket has been received. I want an
e-mail notification to be sent when someone takes a ticket or is assigned a
ticket. I've created a scrip in which the condition is 'On Owner Change'
the action is to 'Notify Owner' with one of the templates. I've checked
that the users have valid e-mail addresses, yet I get nothing.

Any insight or help on this?

Thanks,

Scott