[rt-users] RES: CommandByMail rt 4.0.7

Diaulas Castro diaulas.castro at intersolution.inf.br
Thu Nov 1 13:20:57 EDT 2012

Just a note,
  I tried commandbymail but i got problems, our company deliver IT Solutions and almost of our customers are Oracle/Linux related...

  Sometimes when my coworkers reply with some sort of log or memory dump, "commandbymail" thinks it was command and process it.

So I created a couple of procmail filters that launches some bash scripts based on hidden (html) commands on mail.
My hidden commands are like this:
   ::ticketHC::schedule  2012-11-02 17:50
   ::ticketHC::change_requestor  john at domain.com

Every bash script fired have filter to just run when From: field match "@MYDOMAIN.COM"

  That was my solution to substitute "commanbymail" plugin.

Sorry about my poor english =(