[rt-users] Adding cc:'s and to:'s from subsequent emails.

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 6 14:07:27 EST 2012

On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 12:00:19PM -0700, Jason Marshall wrote:
> Hi all, sorry for the repeat, just wondering if this even made it
> out to the list a week ago, as I never got any replies at all, which
> is strange for this very helpful list :)

Actually, Jason Smith replied to both you and the mailing list last
week.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/112853?search_string=subsequent%20emails;#112853

I'm not sure if the scrip he recommends addresses any of the security
concerns around allowing random people to CC themselves onto the
ticket.  Don't forget you can always fake From: and use that to add
yourself to a ticket.

-kevin