[rt-users] Problem setting up RT after changing hostname

Nick Fennell nick.fennell at appliansys.com
Tue Nov 27 10:50:12 EST 2012

Check your log files Anton. 9/10 times the answer is there.

Also, your Apache config seems slightly mad. You have the ghost effectively defined twice, once in httpd.conf and then once as an include within '/etc/apache2/sites-available/default'. You should only need one of these.

Your <Directory /> statements don't seem correct either. <Directory /opt/rt4/share/html> is more likely what you want.

I'd go back to the docs relating to configuring the web server and start over. Your issue is more than likely to do with the above.

Nick
--
Nick Fennell
ApplianSys Support Team Leader

ApplianSys Limited
University of Warwick Science Park
Business Innovation Centre
Harry Weston Road
Coventry CV3 2TX

t: +44 (0) 870 7707 789
s: nick-fennell
www.appliansys.com

Our sales team sells by referral:
Less time looking for customers, more time looking after them

Subscribe: http://eepurl.com/ibKtY