[rt-users] Upgrade from 4.0.0 to 4.0.7 - Mailgate broken

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 9 12:42:44 EDT 2012

On 10/09/2012 06:15 AM, Damian Hess wrote:
> However, at other times I run the command and mailgate will die at
> either User.pm or Principal.pm:
>
> DBD::mysql::db selectcol_arrayref failed: MySQL server has gone away at
> /var/www/rt/sbin/../lib/RT/Principal.pm line 621.

I'd look into solving this problem first as I suspect it produces the
other "Not a CODE reference" fatal error.

The above error means RT's connection to your MySQL server is being
dropped and it can't reconnect.  You'll need to tell the list more about
your setup (apache conf, RT conf, database setup, etc) for anyone to
hazard a guess why.