[rt-users] Customize Notifications (on correspond send e-mail to all requestors and Ccs)

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 23 13:13:37 EDT 2012

On 10/23/2012 04:41 AM, Bart wrote:
> I've managed to turn off the reply feature using the following wiki article:
>
>   * http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/OnWebCorrespond
>
> All I had to do was change the condition of the scrip "On Correspond
> Notify Requestors and Ccs" to "User defined" and enter this custom
> condition:
>
>     my $trans = $self->TransactionObj;
>     return 0 unless $trans->Type eq "Correspond";
>     my $msgattr = $trans->Message->First;
>     return 1 unless $msgattr;
>     return 0 if $msgattr->GetHeader('Received');
>     return 1;

I'm glad to hear you got it working.  :)

As a heads up for you and other users who may be using the "check for a
X-RT-Interface header containing one of the values: Email, Web, Mobile,
or REST.  (This is on the not-yet-merged 4.0/interface-in-headers
branch.)  The X-RT-Interface header will do away with any potential
ambiguity around how the ticket was created.

Thomas