[rt-users] chgrp error during make upgrade

Pollard, James R jim.pollard at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 26 12:49:57 EDT 2012

I'm attempting to upgrade RT 4.04 to 4.08 on CentOS 6.3 and running into a permissions problem since my webserver runs under the apache group as opposed to www which is the assumption of the upgrade script.  Not a change to the install-sh script from 4.04 I see.  Is there a switch I can run make upgrade with to specify the web group?

Jim Pollard
IT Coordinator
Department of Biomedical Engineering
University of Texas at Austin
it at bme.utexas.edu<mailto:it at bme.utexas.edu>
512.789.4345

"The intelligent man is capable of overcoming problems and difficulties the wise man would have avoided in the first place."

Rabbi Yusef Becher