[rt-users] menu tabs missing after upgrade from RT 4.0.6 to RT 4.0.7

John Parker johnp at fmg.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 08:40:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am also struggling with no menus in the aileron theme having installed 4.0.8 over 4.05.

The only obvious error I can see is in both the apache and rt log:

Unable to open /NoAuth/js/ui.timepickr.js for JS Squishing srv/www/htdocs/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Squish/JS.pm:83)

The source file is there: jquery-ui-timepicker-addons.js

We are using apache2 with fastcgi.

Any ideas?

Regards

John