[rt-users] Who is the owner.

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Sep 11 09:33:45 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Not exactly a technical question but in your configuration who is the owner
of a ticket ?

	1/ Is the owner is who solve the ticket, meaning who have do the «real job»

	or

	2/ the owner is who have the responsibility to ask/do what necessary to make
	the problem solve ?

In the first case who have the responsibility of solving the ticket ? And
how can I make this person appear in the ticket.

In the second case how can I use the «TimeWorked» ?

	Example :
		A ticket is owned by Alice
		Alice ask Bob to do the job.
		Bob use 30 minutes to solve the problem
		Alice use 15 minutes to complete the solution

	how can I have a TimeWorked in that case ?

Regards.

JAS

--
Albert SHIH